Come join us for a morning of spooky, scary, creepy cake decorating! We will be creating a cake that features a "bloody" handprint, dripping "blood" from a shotglass, sugar paste skulls, sprinkles and buttercream piping.
- Sunday, September 25th 10am-12pm
- Located at our bakeshop at 5110 N. Dysart Road, Ste 154
- Aprons will be available
What's included + what to expect:
- We will have an instructor to demonstrate each part of the process, as well as a team ready to assist you
- All tools will be provided and ready for you to work with
- You will be working with a 6" round, dirty iced cake
- You will be putting the final coat of frosting onto it, as well as decorating the cake with all of the details shown - skulls (you will make these!), sprinkles, edible knife decorations, buttercream piping, a bloody handprint, and a bloody drip
- The cake is yours to take home and enjoy!
- Your choice of: Chocolate Fudge Cake + Salted Caramel Buttercream, Salted Caramel Sauce and Cheesecake Crumbles OR Chocolate Fudge Cake + Chocolate Buttercream & Chocolate Chip Cookie Crumbles
- Light refreshments included!
Please note that this class is intended for 16+. This workshop is not designed for children. Please be on the lookout for our PM workshop that day for children.
We are incredibly limited on space. Please do not bring any additional guests that are not registered for the workshop with you, as there is not seating or space available for them.
*No substitutions, no refunds and no reschedules. Must attend the class in person.*
Creepy Cute Bloody Cake Workshop
We strongly recommend that desserts be placed on a flat, floor surface, as this is safest for transport. Custom desserts often contain fragile decorations and elements that must be handled with the utmost care.Cakes and desserts should be refrigerated while stored, and should be served at room temperature.
Abbie Cakes does not assume any responsibility for any damages to cakes or desserts after they have been given to the client.