Come join us for an evening of creating + decorating Mini Cakesicles with a Mickey and Minnie theme!
This class is great for children who love to be creative and enjoy cake pops!
- How to make cakesicle dough
- How to mold/ shape cakesicles
- How to dip cakesicles
- How to drizzle cakesicles
- How to create fondant Mickey and Minnie toppers
- How to add and adhere fondant toppers to cakesicles
- Saturday, June 24th 4PM-6PM
- Located at our bakeshop at 5110 N. Dysart Road, Ste 154
- $75 per child
What's included + what to expect:
- Brittanie (owner of Abbie Cakes) will be the main instructor and will demonstrate each part of the process. We will also have several team members available to assist.
- All tools will be provided and ready for children to work with.
- Students will create 6 Mini Cakesicles (3 Mickey Red/Black and 3 Minnie Pink/Black)
- The completed cakesicles set will be gift boxed for them to take home and enjoy!
- Light refreshments included!
Please note that this class is intended for children ages 9-14. This workshop is not designed for younger children.
We are incredibly limited on space. Please do not bring any additional guests (or siblings) that are not registered for the workshop, as there is not seating or space available for them.
*No substitutions, no refunds and no reschedules. Must attend the class in person.*
Minnie + Mickey Mini Cakesicle Workshop
We strongly recommend that desserts be placed on a flat, floor surface, as this is safest for transport. Custom desserts often contain fragile decorations and elements that must be handled with the utmost care.Cakes and desserts should be refrigerated while stored, and should be served at room temperature.
Abbie Cakes does not assume any responsibility for any damages to cakes or desserts after they have been given to the client.